Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Reflection on Tech 6

I remember in elementary school, playing computer games like Clue Finders. These were educational games that were grade based. More and more education games are becoming popular. But is there a place for these computer games in the classroom, or should student play these games on their own? For me I believe that teachers should not let these game be the sole source on the topics in the game, but if there is free time in the class time, that playing these games would be good. Students should be encouraged to play these games outside of school as well to reinforce skills and ideas.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, Cassie. Students today are so into computer games and video games that if teachers can incorporate playing the games in class and outside of class, students will be more successful. I know as a student I would be much more excited about playing a video or computer game than doing a worksheet, even if it was in my worst subject area. -Camille

    ReplyDelete